Welcome to our blog. We strive to provide timely, relevant information that you might find useful. Thanks for visiting!
Cleaning windows is a chore that often gets put on the back burner or gets avoided altogether. The task itself is tedious but very much needed for many reasons.
Windows are our connection to the world. They provide warmth, vision, character, light. And more than just curb appeal, windows improve the quality of our homes, the comfort level of our lives.
So taking care of your windows and keeping them clean is necessary to maintain the health of your home.
Here are seven reasons to hire a professional window cleaner:
Save your time
Cleaning your windows from the inside of your house is one thing, but reaching all the outdoor surfaces of your windows takes time. There’s a reason that people don’t often take up this quest. It involves gaining knowledge of best procedures, securing the materials and tools, climbing ladders, avoiding damage, etc. Professional window cleaners will take care of the cleaning in what will feel like record time, giving you less stress.
Avoid the dangers of window cleaning
Window cleaning means reaching surfaces on the outside of your home. If you don’t have experience with ladders or dealing with heights, there are potential dangers of falling. Professional cleaners have experience in even dangerous conditions to reach the full scope of your windows for cleaning. Leave it to the professionals to do the dirty work and stay safe.
Improve curb appeal
Mowed lawns and fresh paint jobs only take your home’s appearance so far. Dirty, stained, streaked, or neglected windows will depreciate the value of your home and its curb appeal. We all want a well-maintained house that shows care on the inside and outside. Professional window cleaners, like the ones at sudburywindowcleaning.com, make sure your windows are pristine and add to the value of your home.
Lets more light through
The cleaner a window, the easier it is for light to shine through. Natural light is essential for human health, boosting the immune system, increasing vitamin b and d intake, and elevating mood. It also cuts down on winter heating bills, saving energy and money.
In fact, you can improve your sleep with more access to light. Most people spend the majority of their days indoors, getting little exposure to sunlight. Our bodies rely on a circadian rhythm to manage when we wake and sleep so having access to the sun allows your body to sync with a natural cycle. Professionally cleaned windows will allow more light, more health, and more sleep regularity.
Professionals have the right tools
If you were thinking of cleaning your own windows, you might be looking into a pressure washer, a squeegee, window cleaning solutions. But do you know how to use the tools, and choose the right window cleaner? Pressure washing and the wrong cleaner can both damage the integrity of the windows as well as leave ugly streaks. Professionals will have the right tools, the right procedures, and the most reliable cleaner.
Get your windows inspected
Getting up close to the outside of a window allows for professionals to assess any possible damage. Cracks or scratches, if left unnoticed will need to be replaced. If there are worn seals, the elements could be seeping into your home. Poorly-fitted screens can cause insects and unwanted debris to enter your home. Professional window cleaners can keep an eye out for these spot problem areas, giving you a heads up on the health of your windows.
Lengthen the life of your windows
Besides the benefits of having experts attend to the cleanliness and health of your windows, it is a chore that most simply don’t want to do. But as dirt and dust settle into a window’s pores, it can seep in over time. This causes scratches and streaks that further damage the integrity of the glass. If you don’t take care of the dirt, the lack of maintenance leads to possible replacement and repair costs in the future. Invest in professionals who will lengthen the life of your windows and keep your home healthy.
Hire a professional window cleaning service to benefit your health, your wallet, and the life of your home.
Welcome to Property Side Kick! This is our first of hopefully many blog posts. How do you manage your commerical properties? If you’re still using Excel spreadsheets, then it’s time to consider upgrading to a software package that will automate parts of your management process.
Features you should look for in a such software are:
- Reminder System – Know in a moment who hasn’t paid rent on time! You can also use a reminder system to see leases and insurance policies due to expire, incomplete work orders, and bills to pay.
- Site Map – Be able to customize a site map for each location. Automatically color code each location according to balance due, space available, or paid in full.
- Automatic Billing – Schedule an unlimited number of charges to appear automatically for each tenant. Set the amount, income account, and frequency for each charge that will appear on a regular basis.
- Letters and Leases – Merge specific tenant information into a Microsoft Word letter template. The software should come with some examples of letters and leases which you can use and edit, or create your own.
- Banking and Accounting Package – Enter income and expenses for all properties, keep a check register for each bank account, print checks directly from the program, create journal entries, enter bills to be paid, and memorize recurring transactions.
- Quick Reporting – Easy-to-read reports for all levels of management, including Rent Roll, Vacancy Reports, Late Rent List, Next Period Invoice, Work Order By Priority, and Profit and Loss Statements. Save time and be organized for tax season.
- Property Maintenance – Create work orders for maintenance requests and keep track of who reported the problem, who is assigned to complete the repair, and when it is due to be completed. This feature should also include the ability to track labor and material charges.
- Remote Access Capability – Allow staff members and business partners to access the program via a local network connection or an Internet connection from anywhere around the world.
- Simple Rent Collection – View a tenant’s open charges with two clicks. Then post one or more payments in just a few seconds. Print a receipt and you’re done!
- Complete Tenant Information – Keep all contact information, pictures, application data, references, incidents, notes, and lease information in one easy-to-access tenant record.
We hope this information helps you find the software package that will make managing your commercial rental units much easier!